Saturday, December 1, 2012

What a month :)

TV, Pizza, Thanksgiving, Shoots, Performances, Family, Fun, Music, and Sunsets :)

So I've been back in LA for a month now after being in NY... its been a crazy last few weeks of fun shoots, work, family time in Vegas for Thanksgiving, and my episodes of Reality Show on Showtime aired which I'm super stoked about, had a blast filming the scenes for the show :) Heres some random pics!

Backstage, V Theater at Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas,  Watching My Aunt Melinda "First Lady of Magic" perform in V The Ultimate Variety Show :)
Another one of My Uncle David Saxe's Shows at Saxe Theater Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas, "Vegas The Show" :)
Guns N Roses The Joint Las Vegas
Guns N Roses The Joint Las Vegas
Guns N Roses The Joint Las Vegas
Guns N Roses The Joint Las Vegas
Sneak Preview from recent shoot
Sneak Peek Hair Editorial
Behind the Scenes Shoot

Behind the Scenes Shoot
Annex Magazine Editorial Out This Month
Stills from one of my scenes from Reality Show on Showtime thursdays 11:30 (10:30 central)
Stills from my interview at NY Fashion Week 2012 With Wycleaf Jean, Rosario Dawson, Cris Cab, Boy Meets Girl Clothing Line, Stacy Igel
http://youtu.be/6POymOtv83k


Sadness Is a Blessing
Beautiful Creatures Editorial Out this Month in Dark Beauty Magazine
Pizza Time
Yummy
When Nothing Else Compares
Back Home in Vegas
My Drive to Vegas
My Drive to Vegas
Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
I spy my dog and cat :) Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
333
My adorable cousins, Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
My grandma and dog prince, Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
My Dad, Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
After all the food, Nap time, Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Me and My Dog Prince, Thanksgiving in Vegas Back Home
Bryjins Illustration of Me
Bryjins Illustration of Me
Bryjins Illustration of Me
Bryjins Illustration of Me
Lil Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment